Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship is an international scholarship for students who are passionate about pursuing career opportunities in China. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics was founded in 1958, which is the top university in China. Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics has a long history and is known for its excellence in both research and teaching.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, China’s top-ranked finance and economics university, has a rich history. Founded in 1958, it was one of China’s earliest universities. It is located in Nanjing, the capital of Jiangxi Province. Its size is 40000 square meters with a total building area of 21000 square meters.
Having been established around 15 years ago, the school now has international students from more than 50 countries as well as domestic students from around the world studying different degrees at different levels in English. The university is also looking to expand its international network by partnering with other universities worldwide to provide opportunities for exchange programs and internships for students who are interested in study abroad opportunities.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics has fostered many notable scholars who have contributed to the advancement of China’s economy. In order to commemorate the achievements, the university holds an annual ceremony where it awards honorary doctoral degrees in economics to deserving scholars, politicians, businesspeople, cultural figures, scientists or social activists on the occasion of National Day.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics World Ranking
The World Ranking of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics is #4931 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
The Eligibility Criteria of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics for CSC Scholarship 2023 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics 2023
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
- CSC Online Application Form (Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Online application For CSC Scholarship 2023
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship Result 2023
The result of the Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.