The University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) is offering the CSC Scholarship to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue their higher education in China. This scholarship provides an opportunity for students to gain knowledge and skills in various fields, such as economics, finance, and business.
The CSC Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, insurance, and a monthly stipend for the duration of the program. It also offers language training courses that help international students develop their Chinese language proficiency. With this scholarship, international students can receive a top-notch education from one of China’s leading universities while gaining valuable experience in a foreign culture.
The University of International Business and Economics (UIBE) is an internationally renowned university located in Beijing, China. Founded in 1951, UIBE has grown to become one of the most prestigious universities in the world for international business and economics. UIBE offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including business administration, finance, economics, law, and international trade. The university also provides an extensive range of research opportunities for students from all over the world. With its innovative teaching methods and cutting-edge research facilities, UIBE has become a leader in providing high quality education to its students who come from all corners of the globe.
University of International Business and Economics World Ranking
The World Ranking of University of International Business and Economics is #1225 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
University of International Business and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: University of International Business and Economics
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance University of International Business and Economics Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method University of International Business and Economics Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of University of International Business and Economics
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at University of International Business and Economics
The Eligibility Criteria of University of International Business and Economics for CSC Scholarship 2023 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for University of International Business and Economics CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for University of International Business and Economics 2023
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for University of International Business and Economics.
- CSC Online Application Form (University of International Business and Economics Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of University of International Business and Economics
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For University of International Business and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill University of International Business and Economics Online application For CSC Scholarship 2023
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
University of International Business and Economics Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
University of International Business and Economics CSC Scholarship Result 2023
The result of the University of International Business and Economics CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.