The Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarships 2019 are open apply now. Applicants should follow the instructions of these scholarship programs. For applicants of Chinese University Program, the agency code for Zhengzhou University is 10459.
Applicants can apply to Zhengzhou University of this scholarship program between January and early April. The specific deadline for online application is the end of March each year, and the paper-based application is April 10th. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all paper-based documents reach Zhengzhou University before the deadline.
Zhengzhou University Scholarships PROGRAMS OF CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Great Wall Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-AUN Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-PIF Program
- Chinese Government Scholarship-EU Program
Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarships Application Procedure:
- 1. Applicants directly apply to Zhengzhou University. Please visit http://apply.zzu.edu.cn to submit your scholarship and study application. You also can visit the website international.zzu.edu.cn, www.csc.edu.cn/laihua, or www.campuschina.org, for more information about Zhengzhou University.
- 2. Recommended candidates must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students. Please go to http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print a hard copy.
- 3. A package of complete application documents must be submitted to Zhengzhou University before the deadline.
- 4. Please NOTE CSC does not accept any individual application other than the recommended applications from Zhengzhou University. Applicants should consult Zhengzhou University for the instructions of the CSC Online Application System for International Students and Agency Number.
Zhengzhou University CSC Scholarships APPROVAL AND NOTIFICATION:
- a. Zhengzhou University will review the application documents and decide the nominated candidates.
- b. Nominated candidates will be officially awarded Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC.
- c. Each individual applicant is eligible for only one scholarship. CSC is authorized to award only one scholarship to each individual applicant nominated by more than one university.
- d. CSC will send, before June 30th, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) of the approved applicants to the host universities, who will forward the documents to the scholarship winners.
- e. Students are not permitted, in general, to apply to change their specialties, host universities or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Letter once they agree to accept the scholarship.
- f. If applicants fail to register before the deadline for registration, their scholarship will not be reserved.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS OF CHINA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
1. What kinds of program will be covered by the Chinese government scholarship?
Non-degree program (full-time Chinese language programs, general scholar and senior scholar programs) and Degree program (full-time bachelor, master, and doctor programs) can be supported by China Government Scholarship. Joint non-degree and degree program could not be supported by the China Government Scholarship.
2, Is there any restrictions on a specific program for China Government Scholarship?
China Government Scholarship will not support any language & literature program other than Chinese. The program of English, French, applicants’ native language or other languages will not be covered by the scholarship.
3.Will China Government Scholarship support students who are already studying in China?
China Government Scholarship intends to support new applicants to study in China. Therefore the first 6 programs of China Government Scholarship only support new students, not including students who are studying in China.
4, Can International students graduated from Chinese universities apply for China Government Scholarship for further study?
- International students graduated from overseas universities can apply for all programs of China Government Scholarship to support their further study in China.
b.International students newly graduated from Chinese universities cannot apply for the first programs, but other programs of China Government Scholarship to support their further study in China.
c.International students graduated from Chinese universities previously can apply for all the programs of China Government Scholarship to support their further study in China.
5, Can applicants apply for more than one university with Chinese government scholarships?
Applicants can apply for three universities with a Chinese government scholarship to study in China at the same time. But the scholarship will only support their study in one of the universities. It is suggested that the applicant should select the target university reasonably. It is strongly recommended that the applicant applies for only one Chinese university, especially in graduate programs.
6, Can applicants apply for Chinese government scholarship program, once they are in other scholarship programs?
If you already in the program of other scholarships, such as scholarships, Confucius Institute Scholarship, Chinese Local Government Scholarships, Foreign Government Scholarships, Foreign Enterprises Scholarships, Chinese Enterprises Scholarships, cannot apply for Chinese government scholarships.
7, What does the living expense of China Government Scholarship include?
The living expense of China government scholarship usually includes the food and beverage fees, water and power cost, communications costs, outpatient fees, transportation fees, teaching materials, medical expenses, and residence permit fees.
8, Does the Chinese Government Scholarship cover the HSK and HSKK examination fees in the preparatory program?
Students withChinagovernment scholarship should bear the cost incurred by HSK and HSKK examination in their preparatory program.
9, Does the Chinese Government Scholarship cover the fee incurred in oral debating and graduation?
Students withChinagovernment scholarship should bear the cost incurred by oral debating and graduation.
10, What is the agent code of Zhengzhou University?
The University code is 10459
- What is the time span for applying for the Chinese government scholarship in Zhengzhou University?
January 1st – March 30th
- What is the time span for applying for the Chinese government scholarship inZhengzhouUniversity?
January 1st – March 30th
13, What is the Chinese language requirement for CSC student of CMI master program in their preparatory courses?
- For CSC students of CMI (Chinese Mediated Instruction) master program, their Chinese proficiency must reach HSK Level 3, >180 or equivalent after the preparatory Chinese course.
- For CSC students of CMI doctor program, their Chinese proficiency must reach HSK Level 3, >210 or equivalent after the preparatory Chinese course.
14, What is the academic requirement of applicants of Chinese government scholarship program?
Applicants should normally be up to 70 points (percentile) or GPA 2.8 (out of 4) or GPA 3.5 (out of 5).
15, How to apply?
1) For the first program of Chinese Government Scholarship (Chinese University Program), the applicant should submit the application directly to theZhengzhouUniversity, without the re-admission.
For the rest programs of a china government scholarship, the applicant should submit the application to the department as stated in the scholarship, and obtain the pre-admission notice fromZhengzhouUniversityto support their application.
2) Applicants should log on to the Chinese Government Scholarship Online Registration System http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn to complete the online application.
3) Applicants should log on to theZhengzhouUniversityonline application platform http://apply.zzu.edu.cn/ to complete the online application.
16, What about the application fee for the Chinese government scholarship?
Zhengzhou University does not collect any application fees from Chinese government scholarship applicants.