The Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship awarded by the Chinese government to outstanding international students who wish to pursue their studies at Zhejiang University. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses and other related expenses for the duration of the student’s study in China. It is awarded to selected students based on their academic excellence, research potential and leadership qualities. This scholarship provides an opportunity for international students to experience world-class education in one of China’s premier universities.
Zhejiang University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. Located in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, it is one of the oldest and largest universities in the country. It has a long history of academic excellence and international recognition. It offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs across a range of disciplines including medicine, engineering, business, law, economics and more. The university also has an active research program with collaborations with top universities around the world. With its strong academic reputation and international recognition, Zhejiang University is a great choice for students looking to pursue higher education in China.
Zhejiang University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Zhejiang University is #42 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2024
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Zhejiang University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Zhejiang University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Zhejiang University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Zhejiang University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Zhejiang University
The Eligibility Criteria of Zhejiang University for CSC Scholarship 2024 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Zhejiang University 2024
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Zhejiang University.
- CSC Online Application Form (Zhejiang University Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Zhejiang University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship 2024
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Zhejiang University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2024
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Zhejiang University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship Result 2024
The result of the Zhejiang University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.