The Zhejiang Gongshang University CSC Scholarships 2019 are open apply now. Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE), aiming to develop outstanding international talent and improve the perception of China’s higher education. Under the mandate of the MOE, Zhejiang Gongshang University is opening application for full-time postgraduate studies under the 2019 Chinese Government Scholarship –Chinese University Program.
I . Coverage and Duration of the Zhejiang Gongshang University CSC Scholarships
1. Coverage of the Scholarship
(1) Exempt from tuition fee;
(2) Free accommodation on campus;
(3) Living allowance: Granted in accordance with the relevant standard;
(4) Medical Insurance for students of Chinese Government Scholarship.
Note: For more detailed information, please visit the website of China Scholarship Council: http://www.csc.edu.cn.
2. Duration of the Scholarship
Doctoral Degree Students: 3 academic years
Master’s Degree Students: 2-2.5 academic years
Note: Applicants who apply for Chinese-instructed courses must have a good command of the Chinese language. If their Chinese proficiency has not reached the requirement of our institution for professional learning, they are required to take one-year remedial Chinese language courses and pass the relevant test prior to the studies in their specialties. For those who take the one-year remedial Chinese language courses, the duration of the scholarship will be extended correspondingly.
II. When and How to Apply for Zhejiang Gongshang University Chinese Government Scholarship
Application deadline: April 15, 2019.
All Applicants who have completed online application in the website of China Scholarship Council also should complete the online application of Zhejiang Gongshang University: hzic.at0086.cn/student.
III . Zhejiang Gongshang University CSC Scholarships Qualification for Application
(1) Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
(2) Applicants must NOT be registered students in Chinese universities at the time of application or graduates from Chinese universities whose graduation is less than one year ago.
(3) Education background and age limit:
— Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
— Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
(4) Do not accept applications to major in one’s native language or a third language (French, English, etc.)
(5) Applicants should have a good academic record.
(6) Applicants should not be beneficiaries of any other scholarships.
(7) Language proficiency requirements:
–Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs should have an HSK test score of level 4 or above.
–There are no Chinese language proficiency requirements for the applicants of English-instructed programs, but applicants (except for English native speakers) must have TOEFL test score 90 or IELTS test score 6.5 (or above) or have other related certificates of English language proficiency.
IV . Choices of Programs
Chinese-instructed Master’s Degree Programs / English-instructed Master’s Degree Programs ( DOWNLOAD )
Chinese-instructed Doctor’s Degree Programs / English-instructed Doctor’s Degree Programs DOWNLOAD)
The above information is 2018 degree programs，only for your reference. The latest 2019 programs will be released in December 2018.
Ⅴ. Application procedures for Scholarship at Zhejiang Gongshang University
1. Online Application for Chinese Government Scholarship
Applicants should log in the website at http://www.csc.edu.cn to complete the online application. (Agency No.: 10353)
2. Online Application for Zhejiang Gongshang University
Please log in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University hzic.at0086.cn/student (Google Browser Only) to complete the application and submit the required documents.
3. Required Documents for Online Application (Please upload clear scanned copies)
(1). Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship
(2). A photocopy of passport
(3). Highest degree certificate and academic transcripts. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English. Applicants who are still studying in schools should submit the Certificate of Schooling.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with Certificate of Schooling should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
(4). Photocopies of language proficiency certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language during the highest education. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score (Not required for English native speakers).
(5). Personal statement in Chinese or English should include study and work experience, reasons for application and study proposal.
(6). Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from full professors or associate professors. (Professors’ contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter)
(7). Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (if applicable)
(8). Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (download), filled in English. The original copy should be kept by the applicant. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(9). Application Fee
RMB 400 yuan per student (without refund)
Beneficiary: Zhejiang Gongshang University
Name of the Bank: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Hangzhou GaoXin Sub-Branch, Zhejiang Branch 391 Wen Er Road, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
Bank Account No.: 1202026209008930682
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJZJP
Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed. Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
VI. Admission and Notification
1. Zhejiang Gongshang University will review all the application materials. Decisions for admission and for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
2. The name list of the scholarship awardee for postgraduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council for review in May 2019.
3. After the name list is reviewed and approved by China Scholarship Council, the scholarship awardee will be notified by the university and Admission Notice with other relevant documents will be sent in July 2019.
1. Scholarship students should register on the date stipulated by the university. Students who have not received permission and arrival date for this registration will have their scholarship status automatically canceled. Students who have kept the admission and will not register in the fall semester 2019 will have their scholarship status canceled.
2. Scholarship students’ affairs are managed according to the relevant regulations of the Chinese Government Scholarship. Scholarship students must go through the Annual Review of the Chinese Government Scholarship Status. If students fail in the Annual Review, their scholarship will be terminated.
3. Scholarship students are not allowed to change their institutions as well as their academic programs or the duration of study specified in the Admission Notice.
4. The International College of Education of Zhejiang Gongshang University is responsible for the interpretation of the scholarship granting procedures and regulations.
VII. Contact Information
Address: Room 517, College of International Education, Zhejiang Gongshang University
No.18, Xuezheng Str. Xiasha High Education Zone，Hangzhou, 310018 China
Tel:+86-571-28008689, +86-571-28008687, +86-571-28008677, +86-571-28008685, +86-571-28008686,