Wuhan University China Bachelors Scholarships
Wuhan University China Bachelors Scholarships are open apply now. China University of Geosciences (Wuhan) is inviting applications for international freshman scholarship program for bachelor degree programme. International students are eligible to apply.
To encourage and support outstanding international students to pursue a bachelor’s degree in China University of Geosciences (Wuhan), China University Geosciences (Wuhan) (CUG) has established a CUG International Freshman Scholarship. Wuhan University China Bachelors Scholarships
China University of Geosciences (CUG), founded in 1952?is one of “211” project universities affiliated with China Ministry of Education, and also is the research center and talent training base of Earth Sciences, Resources and Environment in China. Wuhan University China Bachelors Scholarships
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma.Wuhan University China Bachelors Scholarships
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for bachelor degree programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
|Types of Scholarship||Incentives||Amount of Scholarship||Rewarded Group||Application Programs|
|Type A||Free the tuition of the first year||22022 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
|Type B||Free the accommodation of the first year||8400 per student||undergraduates||All undergraduate major in CUG|
Scholarship can be taken in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, be over the age of 18 and under the age of 25, and have obtained a senior high school diploma;
- Have a positive attitude towards study and have a good academic rating;
- HSK level 4 or above;
- No recipient of any other scholarships at the same time.
Eligible nationalities: International students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Online Registration: please register to apply in online application platform of CUG, fill out personal information and upload a photocopy of passport, senior high school diploma, academic transcripts in senior high school, one study plan, and any other documents worthy to the application.
- Submit Application Documents: After completed online registration and documents preparation, please send all application documents to Admission Office of International Education College of CUG. Whether enrolled or not, all application documents submitted by applicants won’t be returned.
- One completed copy of the application form should be downloaded from the online application system and scanned with your signature and attached photograph;
- One photocopy of a valid passport (personal information page);
- One senior high school graduation certificate (students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date) must be original documents or certified copies either in Chinese or English;
- One copy of the corresponding academic transcripts (original or notarized photocopies), and academic transcripts in language other than Chinese or English must be translated and notarized;
- One photocopy of academic transcripts of HSK;
- One study plan or research proposal in at least 300 words in Chinese or English;
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigners” (printed by Chinese quarantine authority) a copy can be obtained from
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 30, 2022.