The Qingdao University CSC Scholarship is a scholarship for international students who are interested in studying computer science at Qingdao University. The scholarship is available to students from all over the world and it covers tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses and other costs.
The scholarship is open to international students who are interested in studying computer science at Qingdao University. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses and other costs.
As one of the most prestigious universities in China, Qingdao University is a national key university with a long history and rich culture. It is also one of the top 10 comprehensive universities in China. The university has been ranked among the top 500 universities worldwide by Times Higher Education World University Rankings and QS World University Rankings.
Qingdao University offers scholarships to international students who wish to study there. The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit and financial need, and they cover tuition fees, accommodation, living expenses, airfare, and insurance costs for 4 years of study.
Qingdao University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Qingdao University is #766 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Qingdao University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Qingdao University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Qingdao University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Qingdao University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Qingdao University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Qingdao University
The Eligibility Criteria of Qingdao University for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Qingdao University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Qingdao University 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Qingdao University.
- CSC Online Application Form (Qingdao University Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Qingdao University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Qingdao University CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Qingdao University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Qingdao University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Qingdao University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Qingdao University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
Qingdao University Contact Details
Add： International Students Office, Qingdao University, 308 Ningxia Road, Qingdao 266071
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.