The Northeast Normal University CSC Scholarships 2020 are open apply now. Independent Enrollment Program of 2018 of Northeast Normal University (NENU) is available from now. Please read the following regulations and instructions:
1. Northeast Normal University CSC Scholarships 2020 Category of Enrollment
Full-time postgraduates (Master & Ph.D)
Master’s and doctoral degree programs of Education, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geographical Sciences (Majors of Physical Geography, Human geography, and Cartography and Geography Information System), Ecology, Psychology and Economics (World Economy and Finance) taught in English are the priority majors at NENU.
2. Northeast Normal University Chinese government Scholarships 2020 Target Candidates
The candidates are selected directly from abroad, excluding the international students who would graduate in China in 2018.
3. Northeast Normal University CSC Scholarships 2020 Qualifications
- All applicants should be non-Chinese citizens.
- An applicant applying for a master degree should be under 35 years old and obtain a bachelor’s degree.
- An applicant applying for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and obtain a master’s degree.
4. Northeast Normal University Chinese government Scholarships 2020 Coverage
- Exempt from Application, tuition and campus accommodation fees;
- Living allowance (Ph.D. 3,500 RMB/month, Master 3,000RMB/month)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance Care for CSC student
5. Northeast Normal University CSC Scholarships 2020 Online Application Instructions
Step 2: Fill in the Program Category Band Agency Number of 10200 (Northeast Normal University). An Agency Number represents a specific application receiving agency and a correct choose of Program Category is necessary before filling in the Agency Number. Please make sure you fill it incorrectly, otherwise, you will not be able to continue your online application or your application will not be accepted.
Step 3: Fill in the Online Application Form and Upload Supporting Documents truly, correctly and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page. Applicants are required to select a discipline before choosing their majors. Please refer to the Disciplines Index, which could be downloaded from Help, if you have any doubt about the disciplines and majors.
Step 4: Check each part of your Application carefully before submitting it. Click Submit to submit your Application.
Step 5: You can make changes to your application by clicking Withdraw and Edit the Application on the top of the page. But make sure to submit it again by clicking Submit after finishing all the changes. Otherwise, the retrieved application will become invalid and your new application will not be received either.
Step 6: Download the completed Application Form by clicking Print the Application Form and print two hard copies.
Step 7: Prepare other supporting documents as required and send the full package of application documents (in duplicate) to the dispatching authorities.
Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer (11.0). Menu selection functions may not work in other browsers.
Only Chinese and English are accepted for the online application.
Then, send all required documents below to the International Students Office of NENU after you apply online.
Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (filled in Chinese or English and generated by the on-line application automatically).
- Copy of passport photo page;
- Notarized certification of the highest diploma. If you are either students or have been employed, you must submit appropriate letters of verification. If the verification is written in a language other than Chinese or English, it must be translated into either English or Chinese and sealed with official notarization;
- Copy of diploma and notarized English translation;
- Notarized academic transcripts and the English translation;
- Study plan in China (800 words or more) written in Chinese or English;
- Two recommendation letters from either professor;
- Copy of Physical Examination Record for Foreigners and Blood Test Report (HIV, Tuberculosis, Syphilis, HBcAb, etc.) and remember to bring the original when you come to China. (Download from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/upload/file/2012-02-21/201202215236.pdf)
- Application documents sent by fax will not be accepted.
- All of the documents (especially the Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship) should be filled online and printed.
- Application documents will not be returned no matter whether you are accepted or not.
- Your documents are accepted from January 2 to April 5, 2018(by the date your mail arrives)
- Admission result will be put on the official website of Study at NENU (http://iso.nenu.edu.cn) before the end of July.
- We will contact the applicants via emails during the enrollment.
6. Northeast Normal University Contacts
Address: Room 624, Division of International Cooperation and Exchanges, Northeast Normal University, No. 5268, Renmin Street, Changchun City, Jilin Province, China, 130024
7. Major List for NENU Independence Enrollment Program
Division of International Cooperation and Exchange
Northeast Normal University
January 2, 2018