Are you an international student looking for an opportunity to further your education in China? North China Electric Power University (NCEPU) offers a great opportunity for international students to achieve their academic dreams through the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) program. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship, including eligibility requirements, application procedures, benefits, and deadlines.
What is the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship?
The North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship is a scholarship program that is offered by the Chinese government to support international students who wish to pursue their higher education in China. The scholarship is awarded to students who have a strong academic background and have the potential to make significant contributions to their fields of study.
North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a non-Chinese citizen
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Must not be a registered student in a Chinese university at the time of application
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree for Master’s degree applicants and a Master’s degree for Doctoral degree applicants
- Must meet the language requirements of the program they are applying for
How to apply for North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship 2024
To apply for the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship, follow the steps below:
- Choose a program: Visit the university’s website and select a program that you are interested in.
- Apply to NCEPU: Apply to NCEPU through the online application system of the university and pay the application fee.
- Apply for the CSC Scholarship: Complete the CSC scholarship application form online and submit it.
- Submit required documents: Submit all required documents by mail to the International Students Office of NCEPU before the deadline.
Required Documents for North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship 2024
The following documents are required to apply for the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship:
- CSC scholarship application form
- NCEPU application form
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship Selection Criteria
The selection of scholarship recipients is based on the following criteria:
- Academic record and research achievements of the applicant
- Language proficiency
- Study or research plan
- Recommendations from two professors or associate professors
- Overall qualifications of the applicant
Benefits of the North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship
The North China Electric Power University CSC Scholarship provides the following benefits to its recipients:
- Full tuition waiver
- Monthly stipend for living expenses
- Accommodation on campus
- Comprehensive medical insurance
Obligations of the Scholarship Recipients
Scholarship recipients are required to comply with the following obligations:
- Abide by the laws and regulations of China
- Attend the annual review
- Study diligently and make satisfactory academic progress
- Not change their program or institution without prior approval
- Inform NCEPU of any changes in their contact details