The Nankai University CSC Scholarship Program is a great way for students to get a scholarship for their education. The program provides financial assistance to international students who want to study in China.
Nankai University CSC Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for international students in China and it’s worth the effort of applying. The scholarships are awarded based on merit, so the more you put into your application, the better your chances of winning one.
The Nankai University CSC Scholarship program allows international students from all over the world to study at Nankai University. The scholarship covers tuition, living costs, and cultural exchange fees for both undergraduate and graduate programs.
The Nankai University Scholarship Program is a program that provides scholarships to students from countries in the Asia-Pacific region who have shown exceptional academic performance and leadership.
Nankai University, a top tier university in China, has been offering scholarships to students from countries in the Asia-Pacific region since 2009. This program is available for students who are enrolled at the university and have shown exceptional academic performance and leadership.
The Nankai University Scholarship Program offers full tuition, room and board, medical insurance, living allowance and other benefits. The scholarship covers all tuition fees for undergraduate programs or 60% of tuition fees for graduate programs.
Nankai University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Nankai University is #254 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Nankai University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Nankai University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Nankai University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Nankai University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Nankai University
The Eligibility Criteria of Nankai University for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Nankai University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Nankai University 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Nankai University.
- CSC Online Application Form (Nankai University Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Nankai University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Nankai University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Nankai University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Nankai University CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Nankai University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
Nankai University Contact Information
Ms. CHEN Xuanyi
International Students Section
Office for International Academic Exchanges
Room A201, Aida Huiguan, 94 Weijin Road, Tianjin, P.R. China 300071
- Tel： +86-22-2350-8686/22-2350-8825
- Fax： +86 22 23509646
* If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and the English versions of the above Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.