The Liaoning University (LU) CSC Scholarship is a scholarship program organized by the Liaoning Education Bureau in China and Chinese government scholarships. The Scholarship Program aims to provide international students with scholarships so they can study the Chinese language, culture, and society.
To apply for the scholarship, a student must have relevant experience in education or related fields, research interests, and teaching skills. The candidates also must be able to speak and write in Chinese Mandarin fluently.
The scholarship covers all tuition fees plus living expenses during their studies at LU. It is possible for them to work part-time during that period as well.
If you are interested in studying at the Liaoning University of China and want to apply for the China Scholarship, then you can follow these steps.
The Liaoning University of China is one of the most reputable universities in Northeast China. It was founded by the Communist Party of China and is located in Shenyang. With a history spanning over 100 years, it is one of the most prestigious institutions in this region.
Many international students choose to study here as well because their degrees will be recognized internationally. There are currently over 50 thousand international students enrolled at Liaoning University, with almost half coming from other Asian countries like South Korea and Japan.
Liaoning University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Liaoning University is #659 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Liaoning University CSC Scholarship 2024
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Liaoning University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Liaoning University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Liaoning University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Liaoning University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closely to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Liaoning University
The Eligibility Criteria of Liaoning University for CSC Scholarship 2024 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Liaoning University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Liaoning University 2024
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Liaoning University.
- CSC Online Application Form (Liaoning University Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Liaoning University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Liaoning University CSC Scholarship 2024
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Liaoning University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2024
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Liaoning University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Liaoning University CSC Scholarship Result 2024
The result of the Liaoning University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.
Contact Liaoning University
No. 66 Chongshan Mid-Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China Postcode：110036
103 Admission Office, International College for Chinese Language Studies, Liaoning University
Contact: Gao Liang