The Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship are awarded for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students. The scholarship amount varies depending on the course being pursued by the student. Harbin Institute of Technology, also commonly referred to as HIT, is a prestigious university in China. The courses offered are in engineering, science, management and humanities.
The Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship is for international students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in Computer Science (CSC) at the Harbin Engineering University in China. To apply, you must be enrolled in or have graduated from high school or equivalent. You must also be able to meet the requirements of the Chinese government for student visas.
You will need to submit your application through the online portal provided by HU, which will include submitting an academic report and a personal statement with your application package. The Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) is a prestigious university in China that offers the China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship.
The scholarships are offered to international students who show promise in their studies and contribute to the development of the university. The scholarship covers tuition, round-trip airfare, accommodation fees, student insurance, and living expenses. It is open to all international students except those from Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, and Chinese mainland.
Harbin Institute of Technology is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It is known for its great education, world-class teachers and high-quality research. Currently, Harbin Institute of Technology offers scholarship to international students who are interested in pursuing their studies at the university. The scholarships are available for undergraduate, master’s and doctoral students.
Harbin Institute of Technology World Ranking
The World Ranking of Harbin Institute of Technology is #862 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Harbin Institute of Technology
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Harbin Institute of Technology
The Eligibility Criteria of Harbin Institute of Technology for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Harbin Institute of Technology 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Harbin Institute of Technology.
- CSC Online Application Form (Harbin Institute of Technology Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Harbin Institute of Technology
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Harbin Institute of Technology Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Harbin Institute of Technology Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Harbin Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.