The Hefei University of Technology CSC scholarships are open to apply now. Chinese Government Scholarship-University Postgraduate Study Program is established by the Ministry of Education of China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) aiming to offer support in building international high-level universities, and promote Chinese higher education brand. The enrollment is directly managed by a part of Chinese higher institutions. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to keep the enrollment record and carry out the routine management.
I. Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
January 1 ,2021– March 31 , 2021
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants are not studying in Chinese
- Education background and age limit:-Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.-Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Applicants should not apply for any other scholarship.
IV.Details of the Scholarship
- A waiver of the fee for tuition;
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation;
- Monthly living allowance: —Master’s degree students: CNY 3,000 yuan/month; —Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 yuan/month;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), filled in Chinese or in English. It can be downloaded from the website (http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua), Hefei University of Technology’s code is 10359.
- Complete online application at the International Education College online application system and upload the scanned copy of all the required application documents.(International Education College online application system: http://admission.hfut.edu.cn)
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Transcripts (notarized photocopy). Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words for Master and 1500 words for Doctor).
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form(printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination.
International Education College
Hefei University of Technology
No.193 Tunxi Road, Hefei 230009
Cell:+86-136 8551 3454