The Guangxi University Scholarship is offering Chinese Government Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students to study in China. Guangxi University Scholarship is available to pursue master and doctoral degree programme.
The Guangxi University was founded in 1928. The first president was Dr Ma Junwu, a celebrated educator, scientist and democratic revolutionist in China. Today, Guangxi University has developed into a region-featuring research university with 30 colleges. It boasts 97 undergraduate majors, master degree station of 36 primary disciplines and 171 sub-disciplines, doctoral degree stations of 8 primary disciplines and 45 sub-disciplines as well as 7 postdoctoral research centers.
Courses for students obtaining Chinese Government Scholarship are generally taught in Chinese. Students, unless their school and supervisors provide courses taught in English, are required to take one-year preparatory Chinese language courses before the major study. Duration for scholarship could NOT be extended unless the students make written application upon unavoidable reasons.
Guangxi University Scholarship Description:
- Applications Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
1. Free charge of the application fee, tuition, and dorms on campus.
Master students: RMB 3000 yuan per month, Doctoral students: RMB 3500 yuan per month.
3. Comprehensive medical insurance (see details of the insurance on the website: www.csc.edu.cn/laihua?
4. Students shall cover the expense of transportation.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Guangxi University Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants shall be in good health and non-Chinese citizens.
- Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master studies must have bachelor’s degree and should be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for Doctorate studies must have master’s degree and should be under the age of 40.
English Language Requirements: Courses for students obtaining Chinese Government Scholarship are generally taught in Chinese. Students, unless their school and supervisors provide courses taught in English, are required to take one-year preparatory Chinese language courses before the major study. Duration for scholarship could NOT be extended unless the students make written application upon unavoidable reasons.
Application Procedure for Guangxi University Scholarship:
How to Apply: Applicants have to prepare and submit the following application documents (in quadruplicate). The application will be denied immediately if it doesn’t follow instructions here.
Applicants shall apply online first and then submit Guangxi University their hard copies of the application documents in quadruplicate through postal service before June 30, 2020.
Please follow the steps below to make the application:
- Applicants shall visit the website of Chinese Government Scholarship and apply online first. Applicants are strongly recommended to read through the instructions on the website before making an application.
- Sign up, log in with your user’s name and password and fill in the application information.
- Fill in the correct Agency Number of Guangxi University:
- Fill in the application form truly, correctly, and completely following the steps listed on the left of the page.
- Check carefully before submitting it, print 4 copies of application forms(saved as PDF form). Prepare other supporting documents as required and send the full package of application documents to International Education College, Guangxi University (in quadruplicate).