Scholarships in Dalian Maritime University
Scholarships in Dalian Maritime University, Dalian Maritime University (DMU) is working on promoting cooperation and understanding between China and other countries. Our university is educating outstanding international students and enhancing research in China’s Project 211 universities. Scholarships in Dalian Maritime University,Entrusted by the Ministry of Education of China, DMU is welcoming application from prospective students interested in full-time graduate studies (master’s and doctoral degrees) under the 2020 Chinese Government Scholarship Program. This scholarship program is aimed at assisting master’s degree and doctoral degree candidates applying for studying at DMU in 2020.Scholarships in Dalian Maritime University
- Information Technology
- Information Science
- Transportation and Management
- Environmental Science
- Public Management
Scholarships are available for Masters and Doctoral Degree Levels.Scholarships in Dalian Maritime University
- The applicant must be a foreign citizen in good health.
- The applicant must not be a registered student in Chinese universities upon application (graduates from Chinese universities must have been graduated for more than one year).
- Education and Age Requirements:
- The Applicant for master’s degree study should have obtained a bachelor’s degree or will obtain a bachelor’s degree before July 2020 and not be older than 35; the applicant for doctoral degree study should have obtained a master’s degree or will obtain a master’s degree before July 2020 and not be older than 40.
- The major an applicant applied for studying at DMU should belong to the same discipline of his/her highest level of education.
- The applicant should not be holding scholarships of any other category supported by Chinese Government or local governments in China.
- Scholarship recipients are exempt from registration fee, tuition, laboratory fee, internship fee, study materials.
- Free on-campus accommodation.
- Monthly living allowance (master’s degree students: 1,700RMB/month; doctoral degree students: 2,000RMB/month).
- One-off settlement subsidy (1,500RMB/person).
- Outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Number of Awards:
- Applicants must finish the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students.
- Complete the required information, submit the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship online and print two hard copies.
Application Deadline: 30 March 20200
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of CSC.
Share this Scholarship for others