The Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship are open apply now.
I. Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese national and be in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
3. Requirements for language:
|Chinese-Medium Programs||HSK Band 4 with scores above 180|
|English-Medium Programs||TOEFL IBT 68 or above;IELTS 5.5 or above;Condition of exemption of submitting English level certificates: English-speaking students (Countries with English as the official language, common language or native language).|
|Remark: The students who have Chinese-Medium Programs can be provided with Chinese language course for one year.|
II. Content and Criteria of Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship
1. Exempt from registration fee, tuition and fee for accommodation；
2. Monthly Living allowance:
- Bachelor’s degree students: RMB2,500.
- Master’s degree students: RMB 3,000.
- Doctorate degree students: RMB 3,500.
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance for international students in China.
IV.Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship Application Procedure
Print two copies of the application form.
*Agency No: 10710
*Program Category:Type B
3. Apply at:http://admission.chd.edu.cn
Print two copies of the application form.
Pay RMB 600 yuan for the application fee online(Pay application fee online at your home page at http://admission.chd.edu.cn).
4. Post the following application materials together to Chang’an University (CHD):
(1)《CSC Application Form》(Chinese or English).
(2)《Application Form for Foreign Students to CHD》(Chinese or English）.
(3)Highest diploma (original copy and translated photocopy). The applicant must submit On-study Certificate issued by his/her university, if he/she is an on-campus student.
(4) Relevant notarized transcripts for those applying for master’s or doctorate degree programs (original copy and translated photocopy).
(5) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words).
(6) Academic recommendation. Two reference letters in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form must be filled in English. The results are valid for six months.
(8) A Conditional Acceptance Letter of CHANG’AN UNIVERSITY.doc from the supervisor for doctorate degree programs.
(9) Applicants who apply for Chinese-Medium Programs submit HSK transcripts (Those who need one-year Chinese remediation don’t need to submit them).
(10) Applicants who apply for English-Medium Programs submit transcripts of TOEFL IBT or IELTS (Students in Countries with English as the official language, common language or native language are exempt from the submission).
(11) Applicants can submit certificates of academic achievements and all kinds of cultural and sports activities.
(12)Application Deadline: April 30, 2019(The deadline for our receipt of hard copy).
– The materials above shall be provided only in Chinese or English and the certificates and transcripts must be Notarization documents.
– Please bind the above materials in the upper left corner in the order listed above. (In duplicate)
– No matter being admitted or not, the application materials or registration fee will not be returned.
V.Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship Admission Procedure
1. First-round candidates will be published on the website of International Education College and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University for international guest students before May 31.
2. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and published on the website of International Education College and the E-mail box of online registration platform of Chang’an University for international guest students before June 30.
3. The Office of International Student Recruitment will post Admission Notices and Visa application forms (JW201) to successful applicants in early July.
Ⅵ. Chang’an University Chinese Government Scholarship CONTACTS
- Delivery address
Address: Admissions Office, International Education School，Chang’an University, Middle-section of Nan’er Huan Road Xi’an, ShaanXi Province, China
Post code: 710064