The Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the Central University of Finance and Economics to international students who wish to pursue higher education in China. The scholarship provides financial support for tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs. It also covers travel expenses for the student’s return trip from their home country to China. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students from all countries, with a special focus on developing countries. The CUFE CSC Scholarship provides an opportunity for students from around the world to experience higher education in China while studying at one of its top universities.
Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE) is a prestigious university located in Beijing, China. The university is renowned for its exceptional academic programs in finance, economics, management, and law. CUFE is one of the universities in China that participates in the Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) program.
The Chinese Government Scholarship program is a scholarship established by the Chinese government to support international students who wish to study in China. The scholarship is available for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in various fields of study. The program is designed to promote educational exchange and cooperation between China and other countries.
CUFE offers CSC scholarships to international students who want to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral programs at the university. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend to cover living expenses. The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis, and students are selected based on academic merit, research achievements, and other factors.
Apart from the CSC scholarship, CUFE also offers its own scholarships to international students. The CUFE Scholarship is awarded to outstanding international students who demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong research abilities, and a passion for their field of study. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and a monthly stipend.
Central University of Finance and Economics World Ranking
The World Ranking of Central University of Finance and Economics is #1369 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2024
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Central University of Finance and Economics
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Central University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Central University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Central University of Finance and Economics
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Central University of Finance and Economics
The Eligibility Criteria of Central University of Finance and Economics for CSC Scholarship 2024 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Central University of Finance and Economics 2024
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Central University of Finance and Economics.
- CSC Online Application Form (Central University of Finance and Economics Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Central University of Finance and Economics
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2024
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Central University of Finance and Economics Online application For CSC Scholarship 2024
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Central University of Finance and Economics Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship Result 2024
The result of the Central University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.