The Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) CSC Scholarship is the most prestigious scholarship in china for international students. This University was established in 1958. It was the first university in China to specialize in post and telecommunication.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT) is a multi-disciplinary and cross-regional key university that has been awarded the title of “National Key University” by the Ministry of Education. The school is currently uniting in one, to be a multi-disciplinary and cross-regional key university with diversified disciplines such as Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronic Information Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation Control Engineering.
Since its establishment in 1958, BUPT has been committed to the philosophy of “upholding high standards and promoting innovation.” BUPT has fostered numerous talents for the construction of socialist modernization and made outstanding contributions to China’s information industry; it is also home to many professionals who lead their respective disciplines or professions.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications is one of the best universities in China. Therefore, it’s not surprising that many students want to study here. The university has a national reputation, with an excellent research focus and international recognition in the academic programs it offers. It has been ranked as the most influential university in China for five years in a row and is one of the top 100 universities worldwide.
Furthermore, Beijing University offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in many disciplines, such as English Language & Literature, International Trade & Economic Cooperation, Information Engineering, Tourism Management, and Law.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications World Ranking
The World Ranking of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications is #894 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closely to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
The Eligibility Criteria of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications.
- CSC Online Application Form (Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.
Mailing Address of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunication
Overseas Student Affairs Office, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Xitucheng Road 10, Haidian District, Beijing, PRC
Office Address: Room 327, No.1 Teaching Building (Main Campus)
Tel: (86-10) 62281949 (International Office)