The Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarships Program is a full scholarship offer by the Chinese Government for students of outstanding academic and personal achievements. They are awarded to undergraduate students in the Department of Chemical Engineering, the Department of Biochemical Engineering, and the Department of Chemical Science and Engineering.
The Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarships Program offers a full CSC scholarship for outstanding undergraduate students in three departments: chemical engineering, biochemistry engineering, and chemical science and engineering.
The recipients will be selected based on their academic records with consideration to their interests in research fields. Scholarship winners will be selected by the university each year on a competitive basis. Students who have been awarded this scholarship in previous years are not eligible to apply again.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUCT) is a key university of the national Project ‘211’, directly governed by the Ministry of Education. With the 60 years of development and cultivation with Science and engineering at the core, BUCT has become a multi-disciplinary university adding arts, laws, management, and economics to the core curriculum as well as the multi-layer personnel cultivation center homing local and international students of undergraduate, master, Ph.D. programs.
BUCT is composed of three campuses. The main (East) campus sits just north of the Third Ring, a convenient location yet with a quiet and attractive environment. The west campus is located west of the Black-Bamboo Park in a beautiful neighborhood. The north campus resides in the Changping district of Beijing, near the famous scenic vista, the Ming Tombs.
There are 14 colleges at BUCT, including College of Chemical Engineering, College of Materials Science and Engineering, College of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, College of Information Science and Technology, College of Science, College of Economic Management, College of Humanities and Law, College of Life Science and Technology, College of Marxism, College of Vocational Education, College of Further Education, School of International Education， Hou Debang Engineer School, and College of Energy.
Among the 14 colleges, there are 7 post-doctoral stations, 7 primary disciplinary doctoral programs, 29 subordinate disciplinary doctoral programs, 96 master programs, and 51 undergraduate majors. With Chemical Engineering， Material Science & Engineering Chemistry, Biological Chemical Engineering being the main overriding programs, they offer master-level courses with English as the instructional language.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology World Ranking
The World Ranking of Beijing University of Chemical Technology is #2626 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Beijing University of Chemical Technology
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Beijing University of Chemical Technology Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Beijing University of Chemical Technology Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Beijing University of Chemical Technology
The Eligibility Criteria of Beijing University of Chemical Technology for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Beijing University of Chemical Technology 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Beijing University of Chemical Technology.
- CSC Online Application Form (Beijing University of Chemical Technology Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Beijing University of Chemical Technology Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Beijing University of Chemical Technology CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.
International office address of Beijing University of Chemical Technology
School of International Education
Beijing University of Chemical Technology
No.15 Bei San Huan East Road
Chaoyang District, Beijing 100029, P.R.CHINA
Ms. Julia ZHAO; Mr. Kaiyi Hu
Tel: +86-10- 64452461 Fax: +86-10-64452461
Website: http://www.buct.edu.cn (http://english.buct.edu.cn/ for English version)