The Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship is a scholarship award provided by the China Scholarship Council to students who are enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree programs at the Beijing Institute of Technology. This scholarship is designed for undergraduate students who have a distinguished academic performance and have the ambition to contribute to the development of Chinese society.
This scholarship is sponsored by CSC, which is a non-profit organization established in Beijing, China. It aims at encouraging talented young people to study in China and nurture more elite professionals with their expertise.
The Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship was founded to provide financial support for prospective students who have a strong aptitude for computer science and excellent academic achievements. The scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships awarded by BIT. This scholarship is sponsored by CSC, which is a non-profit organization established in Beijing, China. It aims at encouraging talented young people to study in China and nurture more elite professionals with their expertise.
In recent years, the number of international students from China has been growing exponentially. The Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT), a prestigious university in China, is a good choice for Chinese students who want to go abroad. BIT has a wide range of scholarships that are available to Chinese students. There are many scholarships for graduate and postgraduate programs available that cover most subjects.
As the world is becoming more interconnected and with more opportunities opening up, it’s not surprising that more and more Chinese students want to go abroad for their higher education or work experience. Candidates from high schools, colleges, and universities in China are eligible to apply for the BIT CSC Scholarship. They should have a strong aptitude for computer science and excellent academic achievements. Those students who are already enrolled at BIT will not be considered for this scholarship.
The Beijing Institute of Technology, also known as BIT, is a comprehensive university that has been in operation since 1958. It is located in the Haidian District of Beijing City and consists of four campuses. BIT provides both undergraduate and graduate-level education. There are 12 schools and departments within BIT with 43 undergraduate majors and 49 graduate majors to offer its students. The school offers courses in the fields of natural sciences, engineering, liberal arts and humanities, management science and economics, law, and education.
The most popular majors at BIT are Management Science & Economics (MSE), Information Technology (ITE), Industrial Design (ID), and Music Performance (MP). This scholarship is designed for undergraduate students who have a distinguished academic performance and have the ambition to contribute to the development of Chinese society.
Beijing Institute of Technology World Ranking
The World Ranking of Beijing Institute of Technology is #340 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Beijing Institute of Technology
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Beijing Institute of Technology
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closely to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology
The Eligibility Criteria of Beijing Institute of Technology for CSC Scholarship 2023 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Beijing Institute of Technology 2023
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Beijing Institute of Technology.
- CSC Online Application Form (Beijing Institute of Technology Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Beijing Institute of Technology
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Beijing Institute of Technology Online application For CSC Scholarship 2023
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship Result 2023
The result of the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.