The Shandong University CSC Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship sponsored by the Chinese Government. It provides financial support to international students who are looking to pursue their studies at Shandong University. This scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and other related costs for both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It also offers extra benefits such as monthly allowances, medical insurance, and one-way airfare from the student’s home country to China.
Shaanxi Normal University (SNNU) is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It is located in the city of Xi’an, and has a long history as a center for learning and research. The university offers a wide range of courses and programs, including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. It also has strong ties with many international universities, making it an ideal destination for international students seeking higher education in China. SNNU places great emphasis on academic excellence and research-oriented education, which makes it one of the top-ranked universities in China.
The Shandong University CSC Scholarship is highly competitive and requires applicants to meet certain eligibility criteria in order to be considered for the award. Those who are interested in applying should make sure that they have all the necessary documents ready before submitting their applications. With this scholarship, international students can experience a world-class education while taking advantage of all the benefits that come with it.
Shandong University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Shandong University is #368 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Shandong University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Shandong University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Shandong University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Shandong University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Shandong University
The Eligibility Criteria of 山东大学 for CSC Scholarship 2024 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Shandong University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for 山东大学 2024
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Shandong University.
- CSC在线申请表(Shandong University Agency Number, 点击这里获取）
- Online Application Form of Shandong University
- A 学习计划 or 研究计划
- Two 推荐信
- 体格检查表 (Health Report)
- 英语水平证书 (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- 无犯罪记录 (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- 录取通知书 (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2024
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Shandong University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2024
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Shandong University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Shandong University CSC Scholarship Result 2024
The result of the Shandong University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.