In order to maintain an internationally and socio-economically diverse student body, Western International School of Shanghai is offering a limited amount of scholarships.
The scholarship awards are available to current WISS students, or recently admitted students in Early Years, Primary, or Secondary who demonstrate financial need.
WISS offers a well-rounded curriculum with strong academics, language programs, creative arts, and sports. It cultivates healthy, balanced, confident and ethical people; striving to challenge and stimulate students to inquire, wonder, discover, and create each day.
Why at the Western International School of Shanghai? WISS’s aim is to send into the world brave, compassionate, internationally-minded global citizens with the skill and intellect to help shape the future.
Application Deadline: December 17, 2021
Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai Brief Description
University or Organization: Western International School of Shanghai
Course Level: Any degree
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in China
Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai Eligibility
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: A successful student candidate for this program will:
- Scholarship recipients must uphold high standards for academic honesty and character.
- financial aid positions will be awarded to candidates as determined by the Scholarship Selection Committee and based on documented financial need.
- Strong consideration will be given to those students who have consistently made positive contributions to the WISS community through service, action, and participation in school life.
- Any violation of academic honesty expectations, school policy, or the law while attending WISS may result in the withdrawal of the program.
How to Apply for Financial Assistance Scholarships at Western International School of Shanghai
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can apply for the online funding form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide this information about your monthly and yearly expenses below. Also submit a copy of the relevant page in your employment contract(s), copies of your annual income tax statement, housing lease, and any other documents that support your application. Should either of the parents/guardians operate their own business in China, a copy of your company license will need to be submitted along with this application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Scholarship recipients must maintain high academic achievement.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
- Benefits: The university will be awarded financial aid for its domestic students.