The Wenzhou University is delighted to offer Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship to study in China. This scholarship is available to foreign students.
The Wenzhou University is a comprehensive public university in Wenzhou city, Zhejiang province, China. The number of faculty members, Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship administrative and supporting staff is 1,950, which 1,310 are full-time teachers (including 167 professors, 448 associate professors), 181 are mentors for postgraduates and doctorate students, and 201 are academics Wenzhou University .
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship.
Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship Description:
- Applications Deadline: June 27, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor and master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
Type A Scholarship 30,000 RMB for each student for 2020 and 2020 grade excellent foreign students who study Master Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (Excluding Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students).
Type B Scholarship 20,000 RMB for each student for 2020, 2020 and 2020 grade excellent foreign students who study Bachelor Degree Programs in Wenzhou University (ExcludingWenzhou University Presidential Scholarship students).
Type C Scholarship 6000 RMB for each student for excellent foreign students who study Chinese for more than one semester.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to foreign students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to foreign students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The applicant shall be a physically and mentally healthy foreign student, and he/she must be friendly to China.
Requirements of Certificates and Referral:
1-The applicant of Master-degree program shall be under the age of 35, and he/she must have achieved the Bachelor Degree or certificate which is equal to Chinese Bachelor Degree.
2-The applicant of Bachelor-degree program shall be under the age of 30, and he/she must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
3-The applicant of Chinese program must have achieved the certificate or diploma which is equal to Chinese High School Certificate.
- The applicant shall have excellent academic performance as well as good class attendance and pass all courses.
- The applicant shall be well-behaved, and he/she has no record of violation of the regulation of Wenzhou University and the law of China. The applicant shall have excellent comprehensive evaluation assessment results.
- The applicant shall pay off full tuition, dorm fee, insurance fee and other relevant fees in time.
- The applicant shall have a certain level of Chinese, and he/she shall submit the certificates of HSK or other Chinese tests.
- The applicant shall never be granted any government or Wenzhou University Presidential Scholarship in this academic year.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application Procedure for Wenzhou University Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship:
How to Apply: Application Procedure
- Personal application or head teacher recommendation June 14th— June 27th, 2020. The applicant needs a print out the application form and fills in the blank (Both Chinese and English are OK). You can do it either with handwriting or typewriting. Keep it clear enough by handwriting and remember to sign your name.
- 2020-2020 grade undergraduate students and 2020 grade postgraduate students should hand in documents to major college and 2020 grade undergraduate students to the College of International Education.
- Primary verification from major college Before July 29th2020. The major college decides the scholarship candidates with careful assessment (If more than one candidate, please make a sequence) according to academic performance and other behaviors, and then submits relevant materials to the Scholarship and Honor Assessment Working Group.
- Assessment August 2020). All candidates’ documents will be assessed by the Scholarship and Honor Assessment Working Group.
- Publicity (August 2020). The result will be published at the university.
- Approval (August 2020). The final result is subjected to the approval of Provincial Department of Education after no objection public announcement.
- Application Form of 2020 ZHEJIANG Provincial Government Scholarship
- Degree certificate, a copy of the transcript and other certificates
- Photocopy of passport
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Teacher’s recommendation letter
- Applicant’s Guarantee Letter