The Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the Chinese government to international students who wish to pursue higher education in China. This scholarship provides financial assistance to students for their tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying in China. The Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for international students to study at one of the top universities in China. It is also a great way for them to gain valuable knowledge and experience while exploring the culture, history, and lifestyle of this beautiful country.
Yunnan University of Finance and Economics (YUFE) is one of the leading universities in China. It was founded in 1951 and is located in Kunming, the capital city of Yunnan Province. YUFE provides a wide range of educational programs, including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees in finance, economics, law, business administration, accounting and other related disciplines. With its strong faculty team and advanced teaching facilities, YUFE has become an important education base for finance and economics research in China. The university has also established cooperative relationships with many world-renowned universities such as Harvard University and Stanford University. YUFE strives to promote international exchange and cooperation by providing students with opportunities to study abroad or participate in international exchange activities.
Yunnan University of Finance and Economics World Ranking
The World Ranking of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics is #501-550 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Yunnan University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Yunnan University of Finance and Economics Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
The Eligibility Criteria of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics for CSC Scholarship 2023 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Yunnan University of Finance and Economics 2023
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Yunnan University of Finance and Economics.
- CSC Online Application Form (Yunnan University of Finance and Economics Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship 2023
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Yunnan University of Finance and Economics Online application For CSC Scholarship 2023
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Yunnan University of Finance and Economics Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship Result 2023
The result of the Yunnan University of Finance and Economics CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.