Application are open Apply now for Shanghai Jiao Tong University Graduate funding. If enthusiastic for studying in China then apply for the great opportunity Graduate Scholarship announced by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University within the period of 2021.
The educational award is open to attract foreign students who want to pursue a master’s or PhD degree course at the university. The goal of this bursary is to give financial support for the needy students.
Established in 1896, the Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It has 30 schools, 31 research institutions and 13 affiliated hospitals, offering a wide range of degree programs and online courses.
Why at Shanghai Jiao Tong University? The university has offers a variety of funding options for Chinese and foreign students by which they will reach their aim. Students will get a friendly and academically challenging environment for their studies.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021 and March 31, 2021
Brief Description of Shanghai Jiao Tong University Graduate funding
- University or Organization: Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral and Masters degree program
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Graduate funding Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this funding opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants for a master program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must have a master’s degree.
- Freshmen in a professional degree program are not qualified.
- Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizen without physical and mental problems.
How to Apply for Shanghai Jiao Tong University Graduate funding
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, you are required to apply for a master or PhD degree course at SJTU. Applicants should complete the application procedures in time according to the requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will need to provide these supporting documents: scan copy of notarized degree certificates, scan copy of notarized transcripts, scan copy of passport, personal statement and study plan, scan copy of Language certificate and score report. International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt and two recommendation letters from associate professors or scholars with higher academic titles. Then upload both the translated and original documents onto the application system.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are required to hold a bachelors Degree for master program and must-haves masters Degree for doctoral program
- Language Requirement: Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
Benefits: The bursary will only cover the university’s standard tuition of 28,900RMB/Year for master’s programs (Approx. USD 4,200/ Year) and RMB 45,500/Year for Doctoral programs s (Approx. USD 6,600/Year).