The Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship 2022 are open apply now. Shaan’xi province has established “Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship” (hereinafter referred to as “San Qin Scholarship”) to promote the development of higher education and accelerate the internationalization of local universities. Ranking the first among local universities, Xi’an Jiaotong University is ratified to offer San Qin scholarship to encourage and attract more outstanding international students to study in Shaan’xi.
Details of selection and recommendation are as follow:
1． Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship Subjects:
Full-time self-financed international degree students, including bachelor, master and Ph.D. students.
Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship Quota and Standards:
|Student Type||Scholarship Quota||Scholarship Standard|
Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Applicants must be Xi’an Jiaotong University’s current degree-working international students, possessing valid foreign passports and in a healthy condition.
- Applicants should have good behavior and grades, the score of every compulsory course of the applying year should be no less than 70 points.
III. International students who are given or going to be given CSC scholarship and all the others kinds of scholarships (excluding hortative scholarships such as full-attendance and merit student scholarships, etc.) cannot enjoy this scholarship.
- Other Requirements:
For bachelor: applicants should possess a senior high school certificate and under the age of 25 years old;
For master: applicants should possess a bachelor diploma, two recommendation letters from professors/associate professors, and under the age of 30 years old;
For PhD: applicants should possess a master diploma, two recommendation letters from professors/associate professors, and under the age of 35 years old.
- Shaan’xi Provincial Government Scholarship Application Materials:
- International Students Scholarship Application Form
- The applying year’s transcript
III. Master and PhD students should provide two recommendation letters from professors/associate professors.
- Contact Information
Post code: 710049