The IB Diploma Academic Fully-funded Scholarships are open apply now. Western International School of Shanghai is awarding IB Diploma Academic fully-funded programs to the highly motivated and talented students in China for the academic year 2022-2022.
The program is open for those brilliant aspirants from China, who has an exceptional educational experience and demonstrates outstanding academic achievement.
The Western International School of Shanghai offers the full IB program from the primary years (PYP) to the diploma program (DP) in 2012. It is also the only IB full continuum school in Shanghai that is authorized to offer the specialized IB career-related education (CP) in the secondary years.
Why at the Western International School of Shanghai? The school provides solid foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance, and employment services to students. They can gain progression opportunities for their future careers.
IB Diploma Academic Fully-funded Scholarships Brief Description
- University or Organization: Western International School of Shanghai
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Chinese students
- The award can be taken in China
IB Diploma Academic Fully-funded Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: financial aid positions will be awarded o those students with a minimum GPA/score of 6 on the IB scale of 7 (or equivalent) in all subjects Strong consideration will be given to those students who demonstrate service to school and demonstrate the IB Learner attributes.
- Scholarship recipients must uphold high standards for academic honesty and character. Any violation of academic honesty expectations, school policy or the law while attending WISS may result in the withdrawal of the program.
How to Apply for IB Diploma Academic Fully-funded Scholarships
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this fund, aspirants are required to take admission in any of their chosen courses at Western International School of Shanghai. After enrolling, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must include the personal statement of no more than 1,000 words, detailed CV and referee reports.
- Admission Requirements: Must maintain consistently high academic achievement. A minimum GPA of 6 on the IB scale of 7 (or equivalent) must be maintained.
- Language Requirements: All seekers must have to meet the minimum English language requirements for joining the program.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.
Application Deadline: Application received from February 3, 2022?– February 28, 2022