The Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship Program was initiated by the Ministry of Education and provides full scholarship opportunities to international students who are interested in studying at Fuzhou University. Fuzhou University is a well-known university in China, ranked among the best universities in China.
The CSC Scholarships are scholarships for international exchange of students who want to study at Fuzhou University. The scholarship has been given out annually since 2006, and it is managed by the China Scholarship Council.
Fuzhou University is the only university in Fujian province to offer scholarships for international students. It is well-known as a comprehensive university that possesses a wide range of disciplines from arts, natural sciences, engineering to economics and management.
Fuzhou University is a public university located in Fuzhou, China. It is one of the top universities in China and is ranked among the top 700 world universities by QS World Rankings.
The University offers a number of scholarships for international students, with a focus on those who are from Southeast Asia and South Asia. The scholarship comes in two different types: the Fuzhou University Scholarship and the International Student Scholarship. The former is for students from Southeast Asia and South Asia only, while the latter is open to all international students around the world.
The scholarship offers an opportunity for international students who want to study at Fuzhou University. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses
Fuzhou University World Ranking
The World Ranking of Fuzhou University is #672 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship 2024
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Fuzhou University
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Fuzhou University Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Fuzhou University Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Fuzhou University
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closely to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Fuzhou University
The Eligibility Criteria of Fuzhou University for CSC Scholarship 2024 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Fuzhou University 2024
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Fuzhou University.
- CSC Online Application Form (Fuzhou University Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Fuzhou University
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship 2024
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Fuzhou University Online application For CSC Scholarship 2024
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Fuzhou University Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship Result 2024
The result of the Fuzhou University CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.
Fuzhou University Contact Information
1) the Office of Cooperation and Exchange
Contacting Person: Mr Zhao
Email： [email protected]
Please mail your application materials to the following address：
Room 203, Office of Cooperation and Exchange, Alumni House, Fuzhou University, 2 Xueyuan Road, Minhou, Fuzhou, Fujian 350116 P.R.CHINA
2). Enrollment Office in Fuzhou University
Contacting Person: Yu Xiaojing