The NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP is established by the Nanjing government, Jiangsu province aiming to support more excellent international student to study and do scientific research in Nanjing. Entrusted by Nanjing government, China Pharmaceutical University recruits international students supported by the scholarship across the world.
Categories of Applicants and the scholarship
Categories of applicants
Master and PhD
5000 Yuan/ half year
Nanjing Government Scholarships Eligibility Requirements
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 28.
– Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
– Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Visiting students must have bachelor’s degree
3. Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
4. Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Nanjing Government Scholarships Choices of Specialties
China Pharmaceutical University offers 22 bachelor’s programs, 29 master’s degree programs and 24 doctoral programs. For more specific information, please check the list of programs on our website. （http://wb.cpu.edu.cn/en）.
Master and doctoral applicants are encouraged to contact their prospective supervisors prior to application and are expected to enclose in their application package the relevant recommendation letters written by those supervisors.
Nanjing Government Scholarships Application Materials
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly （in duplicate）.
1. Completed Application form for Nanjing Government Scholarship
2. The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Photocopy of the passport and two recent photos （white background, 35mm × 45mm in size）
4. A study or research proposal in Chinese or in English （no less than 800 words）
5. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English （ applicable to Master and doctoral applicants）
6. Published academic papers or other academic achievements （if applicable）
7. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Note: Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of the application.
June 15 to August 15, 2021.
Nanjing Government Scholarships Admission and Notification
1. China Pharmaceutical University will review all the application materials. Decisions for admission and for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
2. An acceptance letter will be sent to the applicants granted the scholarship and admission letter and visa application form will be issued after the applicants make the payment according to the acceptance letter.
Nanjing Government Scholarships Contact Information
Office of International Exchange and Cooperation
China Pharmaceutical University
# 639 Longmian Avenue, Jiangning District Nanjing 211198 China
Contact: Mr. Qiu