Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship are important because they are a good opportunity for students to gain access to a world-class university, which will provide them with the skills they need to get their job done effectively. Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship is offered for international students who are interested in studying computer science at the university.
Liaoning University of Technology (LUT) is one of the first universities and colleges in China to offer undergraduate degree programs. This scholarship is open to students who are pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
This section discusses the importance of Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship and what applicants need to know about the process for applying for them.
China is becoming one of the leading countries in technology and innovation today, so it’s imperative that we learn from China in order to stay ahead in this race. The following section discusses how we can learn from China’s education model and apply it to our own lives.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants should submit a completed application form, a transcript with English translation, and a letter of motivation.
Success rates depend on each applicant’s qualifications – if they have a certain degree or higher, they will be more likely to get accepted into the program.
The Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship is awarded based on merit as well as financial need.
Liaoning University of Technology World Ranking
The World Ranking of the Liaoning University of Technology is #1708 in Best Global Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
Authority: Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 Through China Scholarship Council (CSC)
University Name: Liaoning University of Technology
Student Category: Undergraduate Degree Students, Masters Degree Students, and Ph.D. Degree Students
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship (Everything is Free)
Monthly Allowance Liaoning University of Technology Scholarship: 2500 for Bachelors degree Students, 3000 RMB for Masters Degree Students, and 3500 RMB For Ph.D. Degree Students
- Tuition fees will be covered by CSC Scholarship
- Living Allowance will be provided at your Bank Account
- Accommodation （Twin beds room for undergraduates and Single for graduate students)
- Comprehensive medical insurance (800RMB)
Apply Method Liaoning University of Technology Scholarship: Just Online Apply (No Need To send hard copies)
Faculty List of Liaoning University of Technology
When you are applying for a Scholarship you just need to get an Acceptance letter to maximize your scholarship approval, so for that, you need faculty links of your department. Go to the University’s website then click on the department and then click on the faculty link. You must contact only relevant professors which means they are most closer to your research interest. Once you found a relevant professor There are main 2 things you need
- How to Write an Email for Acceptance letter Click here (7 Samples of Email to Professor for Admission Under CSC Scholarships). Once Professor Agree to get you under his supervision you need to follow the 2nd steps.
- You need an Acceptance letter to get signed by your supervisor, Click here to get the Acceptance Letter Sample
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship at Liaoning University of Technology
The Eligibility Criteria of Liaoning University of Technology for CSC Scholarship 2022 is mentioned below.
- All International Students can apply for Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship
- Age limits for Undergraduate Degree is 30 year, for Masters degree is 35 year, and For Ph.D. is 40 Years
- Applicant must be in good health
- No criminal record
- You can apply with English Proficiency Certificate
Documents Required for Liaoning University of Technology 2022
During CSC Scholarship online application you need to upload documents, without uploading your application is incomplete. Below is the list you need to upload during the Chinese Government Scholarship Application for Liaoning University of Technology.
- CSC Online Application Form (Liaoning University of Technology Agency Number, Click here to get)
- Online Application Form of Liaoning University of Technology
- Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Undergraduate Diploma
- Undergraduate Transcript
- if you are in china Then the most recent visa or residence permit in China (Upload Passport Home page again in this option on University Portal)
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Economic proof
- Physical Examination Form (Health Report)
- English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS is not Mandatory)
- No Criminal Certificate Record (Police Clearance Certificate Record)
- Acceptance Letter (Not Mandatory)
How to Apply For Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
There are few steps you need to follow for CSC Scholarship Application.
- (Sometimes optional and sometimes must Need) Try to get Supervisor and Acceptance letter from him in your hand
- You Should Fill CSC Scholarship Online Application Form.
- Second, You Should Fill Liaoning University of Technology Online application For CSC Scholarship 2022
- Upload all Required Documents for China Scholarship on CSC Website
- There is No application fee during the Online Application for Chinse Government Scholarship
- Print Both Application forms along with your documents send by email and through courier service at the University address.
Liaoning University of Technology Scholarship Application Deadline
The Scholarship online portal opens from November it’s mean you can start applying from November and the Application Deadline is: 30 April Each Year
Approval & Notification
After receiving the application materials and payment document, the University Admission Committee for the program will assess all the application documents and provide China Scholarship Council with the nominations for approval. Applicants will be informed of the final admission decision made by CSC.
Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship Result 2022
The result of the Liaoning University of Technology CSC Scholarship will be announced End of July, please visit the CSC Scholarship Result section here. You can find CSC Scholarship and Universities Online Application Status And Their Meanings here.
1. How many intakes are there each year?
There is only one intake each year, which usually starts on the first Monday of September.
2. When can I apply?
You can apply at any time.
3. Is it all right if I want to come to LUT early?
It is okay if you come to our university early. After you have made the complete payment for your first year of official studies, we will offer you free Chinese classes. Our spring Semester usually starts on the first Monday of March.
4. Is Chinese a required course and is there a specific requirement of Chinese level for graduation?
Yes, Chinese is a required course and you need to pass HSK level 3 to graduate. Please go to http://english.hanban.org/node_8002.htm to find the introduction to the HSK test.
5. Is there any airport pick-up service for new students?
Yes, there is. Please read our Notice of Arrival for details. We provide free airport pick-up service at Beijing airport four days a month. Should you arrive on any other days, you will be required to make your own way to the university. Should you wish to be accompanied, a fee will be charged for the service. Please read our Notice of Arrival for details.
6. Are scholarships available?
There are two kinds of scholarships for which you can apply. One is a Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC). Our University is qualified to accept students of CSC. Please go to our website for details. The other one is a University scholarship. About 30% of students are eligible for this scholarship based on academic performance.
7. Do I have to live on campus when I study at LUT?
As a new student, you are required to live on campus for the first year. After that it is acceptable to live off campus. Make sure you inform your supervisor before you move out and bring the necessary documents to him or her before you move out.
8. Is it convenient to live on campus?
It is quite convenient. There are cafeterias on campus and many restaurants close by. Free markets, supermarkets and coffee shops are also available on and around the campus.
9. Where is the city located? And is the transportation convenient?
Our city, Jinzhou is located in western Liaoning—northeast of China, three hours by fast train from Beijing. There are two train stations, a long-distance bus station and two domestic airports. Public buses and taxies are available at all times. Transportation is very convenient.
10. Are there kitchens and washing machines available for students?
There are no kitchens or washing machines in the rooms. However, there are public kitchens in the building; and there are laundry rooms,where you can use coin operated washing machines. On and around campus, you can easily find laundry shops.
11. May I change my major after I arrive at the university?
Usually, students are not allowed to change majors, so think carefully and seriously when you fill out the Application Form.
If you have any questions you can ask in the comment below.