The Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships are open to apply now. The Government of Heilongjiang is offering the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program at Jiamusi University in China. The scholarship is open for international students to pursue an undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral program.
Applicants will receive the fees of registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Established in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the People’s Republic of China. The university has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education)
Why at Jiamusi University- the Jiamusi is the provincial key construction university with high level in Heilongjiang province, which is also a comprehensive university with a wide range of categories and medical specialties.
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Description
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2022
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programme.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance. Students should pay the traveling and living expenses on their own.
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International (except China)
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: International students (except China) can apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
The mode of application is online.
How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document:
- Application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships
- The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record
- Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English
- Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors
- Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”
- Passport copy
Admission Requirements: The applicants need to take admission in Jiamusi University.
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Program Benefits
The scholarships include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Heilongjiang Provincial Government Scholarships Dates and Deadlines
The applicants need to apply before April 15, 2022.