The Gansu Agricultural University President Scholarship 2022 are open to apply now. Gansu Agricultural University (GAU) is located on the picturesque Yellow River bank in Anning District of Lanzhou. Its predecessor was the National Veterinary College founded in Lanzhou in October 1946.
GAU has 23 colleges, 1 State Key Discipline, 1 Key Discipline of State Ministry of Agriculture and 13 Provincial Key Disciplines, 5 Post-Doctoral Research Stations, 26 Ph. D programs, 66 Master’s Degree programs, and 58 Bachelor’s Degree programs. GAU has 33 research institutes and labs that provide substantial support to academic activities.
GAU has 1400 full-time teachers. The current enrollment includes 16,000 undergraduates and 2,600 post-graduates.
GAU has paid great attention to international academic exchanges, and has established friendly academic cooperation with nearly 60 universities and institutes in more than 20 countries such as the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Germany, France, Ghana and Sudan etc..
GAU actively develops International exchange and cooperation, which sets the “GAU President Scholarship” to attract the excellent international student.
The admission for international student to GAU of 2018 has started. For the specifications, please read the following:
1. Admission Type:
(1) Self-financed student:
Non-degree: Chinese language Training, Visiting Student (Long term above 6 month and short term), Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degrees, Quotas: no limited
(2) GAU President Scholarship: Doctoral Degree(priority), Master’s degree.
2. Disciplines and Majors:
All the disciplines and majors authorized to confer degrees (refer to annex)
3. Mode and Length of Study
Length of Study: Bachelor: 4years; Master: 3 years; Doctoral: 3years
An effective HSK certificate (level 4) is required for an applicant for the Degree program. Those who have no this certification must attend 1 semester extensive Chinese language training, before starting the majors.
4. Gansu Agricultural University President Scholarship Eligibility
(1) The applicant must be non-Chinese with a valid passport, be in good health and have no criminal record, will observe all the laws of China as well as the rules and regulations of GAU.
(2) Applicants for Chinese language studies must finish a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must finish a high school diploma or its equivalent and aged under 30.
Applicants for Master Degree studies must finish a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and aged under 40.
Applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must finish a Master’s Degree or its equivalent and aged under 45.
5. Gansu Agricultural University President Scholarship Application Materials
The following materials are needed (2 copies for each)
(1) Application Form for International Students filled in Chinese or English(refer to annex)
(2) Highest Diploma and transcript with notarized
(3) Working or Studying Certificate
(4) Certificate of HSK
(5) Study or research plan in Chinese or in English
(6) Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by different professors or associate professors
(7) Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form(refer to annex) and blood test report. Original forms must be presented when you come to register. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner’s Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, official stamp of the hospital or a sead photograph of the applicants are invalid.
(8) Passport photocopy
6. Application Deadline
All the application materials are required to be scanned and submitted by Email before 30th November 2017.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Post address: Office of International Relations, Gansu Agicultural University, No.1 Yingmen Village, Anning District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, 730070, China
7. Approval, Notification and Enrollment:
GAU will organize a committee to review all the application materials, make the decision whether or not to admit the applicants. After that, GAU will release the list of matriculated students and send them the Admission Notice of GAU and Visa Application for Study in China (i.e.: JW202 Form) for “X” visa application in the Chinese embassy. All the International students matriculated in GAU are responsible for their visa application on their own.
Enrollment: Spring semester: 2nd March 2018; the definite time will be informed on Admission Notice. All the matriculated students should be enrolled in GAU on time according to the Admission Notice.
(1) Self-paid student please find the details from attachment.
(2) GAU sets the GAU President Scholarship for Mater and Doctoral (priority) applicants which includes:
– free Chinese language training(one semester) ,including tuition and lodging
– free Mater or Doctoral degree study(3 years), including tuition and lodging
– living subsidy: 1000RMB/month (totally 10 months/year, except summer and winter holiday,3 years)
9. Contact Us
Address: Office of International Relations, Gansu Agricultural University, No.1 Yingmen Village, Anning District, Lanzhou, Gansu Province, 730070, China
Tel/Fax: +86-931-7631125, +86-931-7632459
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Gansu Agricultural University!
1. Disciplines and majors lists of GAU for Foreign students
2. Application Form
3. Physical Examination Record for Foreign
4. Fees for Foreign students