The College of International Education (CIE) Scholarship are open apply now. CIE Scholarship is established by the College of International Education to encourage and support excellent new postgraduate international students to study at China University of Petroleum (East China).
- About the Scholarship
- Scholarship Name: College of International Education Scholarship(CIE Scholarship)
- Scholarship Type: Partial Scholarship
(1) 1st class-Exemption from half tuition, offer free accommodation.
(2) 2nd class-Exemption from half tuition and half accommodation fee.
- Student Category& ScholarshipDuration
|Student Category||Program Duration (yr)||Duration of Remedial Chinese Courses (yr)||Scholarship Duration(yr)|
|Master’s Students||Humanities: 2||1||2-3|
Note: Scholarship students can choose programs instructed either in Chinese or in English medium. Chinese-medium program students whose Chinese proficiency cannot meet the minimum requirements are required to take the Remedial Chinese Language Courses for one year before major studies.
All master’s and doctoral programs.
College of International Education (CIE) Scholarship Criteria & Eligibility
(1)Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
(2) Applicants must have no study experience at China University of Petroleum (East China).
(3) Master’s applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
(4) Doctoral applicants must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
III. College of International Education (CIE) Scholarship Application Procedures
- Submit application documents.
- Successful candidates will receive the Admission Notice andthe Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) in July.
- Successful candidates shouldapply to the Chinese Embassy/Consulate for a Student Visa (X1-Visa) with the Admission Notice and JW202, and then register at CIE in due time.
College of International Education (CIE) Scholarship Application Documents
- Application Form for the CIE Scholarship
- Highest Diploma/Degree and transcripts (in English/Chinese)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Research Proposal/Study Plan (at least 1,500 words in English/Chinese)
- Two Recommendation Letters from professors/associate professors in English/Chinese
- Photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Prospective diploma winners must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status and the expected graduation date.
Where to Apply for College of International Education (CIE) Scholarship
Admissions Office of College of International Education, China University of Petroleum (East China)
Contact Office: Admissions Office of College of International Education, China University of Petroleum (East China)
Contact Person: Mr. SHI JinhuaMs. LI Gaoqing
Add: 66 Changjiang West Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao, Shandong, P.R.China
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com